Who We Are
Davenport Group (also defined in this policy as “us,” “we,” and “our”) is a technology company that provides expert technological “services,” “solutions,” and “products” to customers.
Our website address is: https://davenportgroup.com.
What Personal Data We Collect and Why We Collect It
We collect Personal Identifiable Information (PII) in a number of ways. Information that we collect will be obtained directly through your interactions, use, and experiences with our website, products, and services. We may also obtain your information through our business partners, service providers, or third parties.
The types of information we collect about you depends on your use of our products, services, and other ways you interact with us. This may include information about:
- How you use or visit our website, accounts, or events.
- How you use our services, products, or interact with us.
- Contact, billing, and other information that you provide.
- Advertise and market to you, such as promotional communication, target advertising, or presenting relevant offers to you.
We may also obtain information from third party sources. We protect that information according to the privacy practices outlined in the Privacy Statement. Such third-party sources may include:
- Communication services, including email providers and social networks, when you give permission to access your information to such third parties.
- Business partners we engage with for products and services or engage in joint marketing activities or to provide services.
- Publicly available sources.
The information we collect can include the following:
- Contact details such as your name, email address, mailing address, and phone numbers.
- Employment information such as your job title and other business or company information.
- Web form information that you provide in our web forms.
- Payment information to process transactions.
- Account history information related to previously purchased products or services and other activities associated to your account.
- Cookie and tracking information such as IP address, device identifier, browser type, access times, or other unique technical data that may uniquely identify your device, system, or browser.
- Reviews or feedback that you provide to us such as customer surveys or product reviews you write.
How We Use and Share Your Information
We use your personal information to provide you with our products and services, improve upon our offerings, tailor your customer experience with Davenport Group, personalize our products and services, make recommendations, advertise and market to you, and comply to all applicable laws or governances. Also, we use your information to help improve the safety of our website, products, and services, which includes detecting, preventing, and responding to fraud and security risks that could harm you or Davenport Group. We may share your personal information with our business partners or service providers to perform work or provide a service on our behalf.
How Long We Retain Your Data
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
If you provide us with Personably Identifiable Information (PII), at your request, we will provide a means for you to review that information and verify its accuracy and provide modifications if necessary. Also, at your request, we will provide means to remove your PII within our best effort and reasonable means.
Where We Send Your Data
Davenport Group reserves the right to disclose your information, when required by law, or when it is necessary to protect our rights, comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or any other legal process served against Davenport Group.
How We Protect Your Data
We use appropriate physical, technical, and organizational security safeguards to protect against unauthorized access to, use or disclosure, and storage regarding the information we collect. Ways we provide protection include:
- Use of encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive information.
- Design our security safeguards to ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
- Limiting access to the information we collect.
- Ensure that our business partners and service providers have appropriate security controls in places to protect your data.
- Adhering to any regulatory body compliances.
For additional information or any questions regarding information outlined here or that your feel is missing, please email email@example.com. We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with any recent changes, we advise you to review this policy frequently.